Freelance Photographer Plan for Winter Equestrian Festival & Adequan® Global Dressage Festival
The Palm Beach International Equestrian Center requires all professional photographers to apply for a Freelance Photographer pass (separate from a media credential) if they plan to give OR sell their photos for exhibitor/competitor use. The application process is now open. This pass can be used at both the WEF and AGDF competition. If you are interested in AGDF-only pricing, please click here. Please see below for more details.
2021 WEF Pricing:
- Individual week passes will be $1,000 per photographer
- No discounts for second shooter/same business etc.
- A season-long pass can be purchased for all 13 weeks at $8,000 per photographer.
- Second shooter (and thereafter) of the same business is $5,000 per photographer for all 13 weeks.
Freelance Photographer Rules:
- All photographers must submit proof of Accident Liability Insurance with payment prior to arrival.
- Official WEF photographer (Sportfot) has positioning priority outside of the arenas.
- Freelance Photographers will not be allowed inside the arenas except for award presentations (excluding the Parade of Champions).
- There will not be seats in the Media Center for Freelance Photographers, but you will be able to use the lockers in the Media Centers.
All individuals will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver prior to entry of the facility.
Please CLICK HERE to download the ESP credit card authorization form. You will receive a confirmation email once your insurance and credit card authorization forms have been verified. For additional information, please contact email@example.com