Freelance Photographer Plan for 2021 ESP Spring Series
The Palm Beach International Equestrian Center requires all professional photographers to apply for a Freelance Photographer pass (separate from a media credential) if they plan to give OR sell their photos for exhibitor/competitor use. The application process is now open. Please see below for more details.
2021 ESP Spring Series Pricing:
- Individual week passes will be $500 per photographer
- No discounts for second shooter/same business etc.
- A season-long pass can be purchased for all 5 weeks at $2,000 per photographer.
- Second shooter (and thereafter) of the same business is $2,000 per photographer for all 5 weeks.
Freelance Photographer Rules:
- All photographers must submit a client list ahead of the first week they attend. The addition of additional clients during the series is not allowed.
- All photographers must submit proof of Accident Liability Insurance with payment prior to arrival.
- Official ESP Spring photographer (Anne Gittins Photography) has positioning priority outside of the arenas.
- Freelance Photographers will not be allowed inside the arenas except for award presentations (excluding the Parade of Champions).
- There will be seats in the Media Center for Freelance Photographers and you will be able to use the lockers in the Media Centers, assuming there is space. Should credentialed media members need a table or locker and the space is full, Freelance Photographers will be the first asked to relocate.
All individuals will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver prior to entry of the facility.
Please CLICK HERE to download the ESP credit card authorization form. You will receive a confirmation email once your insurance and credit card authorization forms have been verified. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org