Private Photographer Plan for 2021 ESP Fall/Holiday Series
The Palm Beach International Equestrian Center requires all professional photographers to apply for a Private Photographer pass (separate from a media credential) if they plan to give OR sell their photos for exhibitor/competitor use. The application process is now open. Please see below for more details.
2021 ESP Fall/Holiday Series Pricing:
- Individual week passes will be $500 per photographer
- No discounts for second shooter/same business etc.
- A season-long pass can be purchased for the ESP Fall & ESP Holiday shows at the main grounds at PBIEC. (Total of 8 shows) for $1,500.
- Second shooter (and thereafter) of the same business is $1,500 per photographer.
Private Photographer Rules:
- All photographers must submit proof of Accident Liability Insurance with payment prior to arrival.
- Official ESP Holiday photographer (Anne Gittins Photography / Sportfot) has positioning priority outside of the arenas.
- Private Photographers will not be allowed inside the arenas except for award presentations (excluding the Parade of Champions).
- There will be seats in the Media Center for Private Photographers. The location of the Media Center will be shared with credentialed photographers.
Please CLICK HERE to download the ESP credit card authorization form. You will receive a confirmation email once your insurance and credit card authorization forms have been verified. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org